The frequency of cyber-attacks are rapidly increasing along with the cost of data breaches. Companies are making headlines every day for security breaches and data loss. Don’t let your organization be next. Hire top cybersecurity talent and train the IT you currently have. There are several cybersecurity certifications the IT professionals on your team can start today.
Here are the top cybersecurity certifications IT professionals can earn:
- CompTIA Security +: CompTIA Security+ is a base-level security certification for IT professionals new to cybersecurity. It is available to professionals with 2 years of experience and teaches individuals about a broad array of IT security concepts including network attack strategies and defenses, elements of effective security policies, and business continuity/disaster recovery best practices.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP): CISSP is another popular certification for cybersecurity professionals. Many companies require it as a base requirement for security teams. The course goes over various topics including access control, telecommunications, and networking. The course is not vendor-specific, so the knowledge can be applied to a variety of already existing networks.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): In order to earn a CISM certification, professionals must have 5 years of experience in the IT field to apply. The management-focused certification goes over the four main pillars of cybersecurity, which include information program development and management, security management, incident, management, and risk management and compliance.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP): As cloud adoption has sky-rocketed in the past few years, a CCSP certification is becoming more popular. A CCSP certification gives IT professionals the understanding needed to safely secure information in the cloud. It includes cloud architecture, cloud data security, cloud operations, and compliance standards.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): A CEH certification teaches individuals the latest commercial-grad hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers. By better understanding the methods criminals are using, the better IT teams can protect against potential threats.
Additionally, if your organization is interested in further security training, we offer the Ghidra Course, which starts with the basics of analyzing Windows and Linux binaries. Our experts train teams to understand Ghidra, the reverse engineering tool released by the National Security Agency and share other security tips and tricks. Contact us today to get started.